What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic is a health care discipline which emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself without the use of drugs or surgery. The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by nervous systems) and how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health.
Source: ACC Paradigm Statement published by the Association of Chiropractic Colleges in 1996.
Our purpose to educate and care for as many families as possible toward optimal health.
- Creating effective treatments to ensure faster recovery time.
- Individualized care plans for all members of the family.
- If necessary, facilitating an appropriate referral to another practioner.
- Integration of chiropractic care, myofascial therapies, and exercise to promote overall health and wellness.
- It is important to note that as Doctors of Chiropractic, we do not utilize drugs or surgeries in our practice.